Because cooking, running and making friends with the bartender are great things.
Here are a few things about me to get you started:
- I started this blog when I studied in London in 2010. It's a lot different now.
- Shania Twain's album Come On Over is a staple in my music rotation.
- So is Lil' Wayne.
- I moved to Wisconsin after graduating and adopted a hint of an accent embarrassingly quickly.
- The beach is my happy place.
- I believe the best sushi restaurant in is Vienna, Virginia.
- My favorite article of clothing is a jean jacket I've had since the seventh grade.
- A huge cup of coffee and a bagel with lox is a speedy way to my heart.
I hope you have as much fun here as I do! I'm glad we're friends. Because we are now. Cool? Cool.